Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award
presented by Chicago Occupational Therapy
Do you know a final year graduate student who exhibits exceptional pediatric clinical skills?
Chicago Occupational Therapy wants to recognize them!
This year, Chicago Occupational Therapy will be presenting the Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award. We want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication demonstrated by graduate student clinicians who are already making an impact in pediatric occupational therapy.
Selected students will be recognized and presented with an award of $500.
We will be accepting nominees through Friday, March 4th, 2022 with winners chosen by April 2022.
Nominees should be in their final year and should demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to serve pediatrics in their career
- Incredible personal skills with children, peers, and supervisors
- Excellent academic skills
- A strong capacity for leadership
- Advanced maturity and professionalism
Nominees will be reviewed by Chicago Occupational Therapy’s team of experienced OTs