Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award
presented by Chicago Occupational Therapy
Do you know a final year graduate student who exhibits exceptional pediatric clinical skills? Chicago Occupational Therapy wants to recognize them!
This year, Chicago Occupational Therapy will be launching the Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award. We want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication demonstrated by graduate student clinicians who are already making an impact in pediatric occupational therapy.
Selected students will be recognized and presented with an award of $500.
Applications will be open starting in November 2020 with winners chosen in January of 2021.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-251-0017.
Nominees should demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to serve pediatrics in their career
- Incredible personal skills with children, peers, and supervisors
- Excellent academic skills
- A strong capacity for leadership
- Advanced maturity and professionalism
Nominees will be reviewed by Chicago Occupational Therapy’s team of experienced OTs